Deva Mahal is an American soul and R&B singer. While we are talking about the singer, it is not necessary that they all will be super famous. Even though they are good in music, they will have average popularity. And Deva falls under the same category.
Deva definitely has established herself well in the music industry and has given some wonderful songs. She has also done concerts and multiple numbers of tours. In order to know about her more, go through details below.
|Parents||Taj Mahal and Inshirah Mahal|
Interesting Facts about Deva Mahal
- Deva is the daughter of US-American blues, the Taj Mahal. And this means music runs on their blood. Her mother is Inshirah Mahal.
- She was born in Hawaii. We are unknown about her age and date of birth.
- Deve wanted to become a singer from a very early age. To pursue her career as a singer, she has worked and played with many artists. And later she became a solo artist.
- Some of the artists she has worked with are TV on the Radio, Fat Freddy’s Drop, Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings, and Hollie Smith. She has also collaborated with some other musicians.
- In October of 2017, she released her first solo with the title of extended play. And her first album was released in March 2018 with the title of Run Deep.
- She has not shared any information regarding her net worth and earnings.
- It’s better to keep personal life private. Deva also believes so and that’s the reason why she has not shared about her relationships and dating life.
- Deva is also doing a Netflix show named Dating Around. She has also shared about it on her Instagram posts.
- Her Instagram @devamahal handles a total of 10.7k followers. She has some amazing posts on it.