Devi Sridhar is a popular American personality. She is actually well-known for being a health personal as well as a professor. Currently, she has been providing her services as the Chair of Global Public Health for the University of Edinburgh. Apart from being just a health personal, Devi is also well regarded as a researcher too.Quick Facts: Devi Sridhar
|Profession||Professor, Health Personal, Writer|
|Education||University of Miami, University of Oxford Global Economic Governance Programme|
She was raised by her grandmother and according to her, she got a lot of inspiration from her. She has even written as well as published her own book entitled ‘The Battle Against Hunger’ and the book was even selected as a must-read book by Foreign Affairs.
Currently, Devi has also been providing her services in the World Economic Forum. She has even worked with Julio Frenk in the World Health Organization (WHO). Apart from her first book, Devi has now already written and published three more books all of her books are full of enlightenment.
10 Facts About Devi Sridhar:
- Devi Sridhar was born in the year 1984, and she is currently 36 years old.
- There is not much information about her height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- She is an American who was born in Miami, Florida, USA.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a health personal, writer, professor, and she has also been serving in the Global Public Health for the University of Edinburgh. as their Chief.
- There is not much information about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Devi is currently being reviewed.
- There is not much information about her love life as well as children.
- She completed her bachelors’ degree in Biology from the University of Miami. Later, she completed her MPhil and DPhil degrees from the University of Oxford Global Economic Governance Programme.
- Devi is active on both Instagram as well as on Twitter.
- In fact, she has more than 1200 followers on Instagram and also more than 101.8 thousand followers on Twitter.