Dominique Ansel is a popular pastry chef and the owner of Dominique Ansel bakery which is located in New York City. Dominique Ansel has won the James Beard Award for the Outstanding pastry chef. Dominique is known for the invention of the cronut.
Quick Facts: Dominique Ansel
|Dominique Ansel Bakery|
10 Facts of Dominique Ansel
- Dominique Ansel is a popular pastry chef and the owner of Dominique Ansel bakery which is located in New York City.
- Dominique Ansel is known for the invention of the cronut.
- He was born on January 3, 1977, in France. He is currently at the age of 44.
- He holds French nationality and his birth sign is Capricorn.
- Dominique Ansel is a married guy but he hasn’t shared anything related to her wife and children.
- French-born pastry chef, Dominique is the children of Dominique Ansel.
- Talking about his education, he hasn’t shared anything related to his academic and educational qualifications.
- He stands with a great height and has a maintained body weight.
- Dominique Ansel has won the James Beard Award for the Outstanding pastry chef.
- Working as a pastry chef, his actual net worth is still unconfirmed.
View this post on Instagram
That’s a wrap for today! Just about 15 hours until we open @dangwenlihk tomorrow at 12pm. While the city sleeps and the moon is still up, we’ll be in the kitchens baking everything fresh for you all as we get ready for opening day. I can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on for these past 2 years and meet you all here at our new home away from home in HK. See you tomorrow – we’re in Ocean Terminal at @harbourcity, right by Star Ferry.