What happened to HGTV’s Donovan Eckhardt? Donovan, who rose to fame after featuring in HGTV’s Windy City Rehab is seen being filed lawsuits. So, with all the new drama, the second season of the show is coming back.
If you remember the events that took place in the first season then, you may know about the houses Donovan had renovated and sold to people. But, turns out, the houses still had a few plumbing problems. Disgusted by the amount his customers had paid for the house and the quality they have got in return, those people are coming back with lawsuits filed against Donovan.
|Age||40 years old|
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
|Parents||Ted Eckhardt and Melinda Eckhardt|
|Education||University of Illinois|
10 Facts on Donovan Eckhardt
- Donovan Eckhardt (born in November 1979) is an American reality TV star, most famous for his appearance in HGTV’s Windy City Rehab. His age is 40 years old.
- His net worth is unknown as it still remains under review for now.
- He is married to his wife, Erica Eckhardt. And, the two have been married for eight years since the time of tying the knot back in 2012.
- He has no bio on Wiki. So, these facts are all you have got in getting to know about the Windy City Rehab cast, Donovan Eckhardt.
- In the upcoming season of Windy City Rehab, he is facing more than one lawsuit from his clients. The houses he had renovated were not as good as they should have been.
- Donovan Eckhardt has two children from his marriage. And, both of them are daughters.
- He was born to parents, Ted Eckhardt and Melinda Eckhardt. Likewise, her mother worked as a teacher.
- Speaking of his siblings, he has a brother whose name is Theodore Eckhardt.
- Donovan had attended the University of Illinois for his undergraduate degree.
- His username on Instagram is @donobro. And, he has over 6K followers.