The famous actress Dorie Barton owns Wikipedia in her name.
Dorie Barton is a well-known American actress who made her debut as a writer-director by working on a feature film, “Girl Flu.” her debut film was premiered at the Los Angeles Flim Festival in 2016 and came out as a festival hit. Barton has spent many years with filmmakers as a story consultant.
Barton has worked in many television shows, including daytime drama, multi-cam sitcoms, and major motion pictures like Down with Love. She played opposite Ewan MacGregor.
Does Dorie Barton Have A Husband?
Dorie Barton hasn’t spoken about her husband.
She has kept her personal life away from the public eyes.
However, looking at her professional career, it is like an open book. She has starred in various films, including Delinquent’s Derby, Do You want to Know a Secret?, The Kidnapping of Chris Burden and many more.
Barton Debut’s movie “Girl Flu” won many awards, including the Audience Award in the New Director category at the Nashville Flim Festival.
What Is Dorie Barton’s Age?
Dorie seems to be at an age in her late 20’s as she was born before 1993.
However, she hasn’t revealed much about her place of birth and the actual date of birth. Barton graduated with a BFA in theater from the California Institute of the Arts. In Los Angeles, for the Evidence Room Theater Company she is a proud member.
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Education||California Institute of the Arts|
Some Interesting Facts on Dorie Barton
- Apart from acting, Dorie has also gained a handful of popularity for her writing. She is an author of the book Connection: Hollywood Storytelling Meets Critical Thinking.
- Where is she now? Dorie was born in America, and she became an actress there. However, she must be living there now.
- Dorie is active on Instagram under the account dorieb. She hasn’t gained much popularity there, as she has nearly only 500 followers on her account.
- Dorie hasn’t revealed anything about her married life and children. Her family details are off the radar.
- Dorie has also acted on “Liv and Maddie” (Disney, 2013-17).