Dr. Antoinette Liles is a well-known reality television star who is set to feature in the brand new reality television show called Belle Collective. Where is Dr. Antoinette Liles from? According to her LinkedIn profile, Dr. Antoinette is originally from Brandon, Mississipi.
|Name||Dr. Antoinette Liles|
|Profession||Dentist, Reality Television Star, Yoga Instructor|
|Education||Jackson State University, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry|
Is she married? No, Dr. Antoinette is not married right now but was previously married to Trey. Professionally, she is a dental practitioner and has been currently working at Pearl River Dental.
10 Facts on Dr. Antoinette Liles:
- Dr. Antoinette Liles is from Belle Collective but it also well recognized as the owner of Mint Dental.
- Currently, we have no idea about Dr. Antoinette Liles’s net worth but you can be assured that she definitely earns well from the profession of a dentist.
- Just like Dr. Antoinette Liles, her former husband Trey is also a dentist. Both of them are happy to be serving their patients with quality care.
- According to Health Grades, Dr. Antoinette Liles’s current age is 31 years. But, her birthday details are not yet available.
- Well, there’s no Wikipedia page under Dr. Antoinette Liles’s name but her LinkedIn account is enough for us to know that she was previously serving as a general dentist at Taylorsville Dental Care and Reservoir Dental Group.
- Moreover, it has been known that Dr. Antoinette is the first-ever dentist in her family.
- Furthermore, we can follow her on Twitter (138 followers) as well as on Instagram (4.4 thousand followers).
- Moving on to her education, Liles had completed her BS degree in Chemistry from Jackson State University. Later, she earned a Dental of Doctor Medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry.
- As far as we know, she is in the show to talk about her recent divorce when she was trying to open her own dental clinic.
- Apart from her dental profession, it has been known that she is also a part-time yoga instructor.