Dr. Craig Spencer is a medical doctor. Besides, he is a director in Global Health in Emergency. The man is based on Columbia University Medical Center. Moreover, he has was also a field epidemiologist in Asia and Africa.
||Dr. Craig Spencer
10 Facts on Dr. Craig Spencer
- Dr. Craig Spencer is an American field epidemiologist. His age should be in the late 30s. However, his actual birthdate and zodiac sign are not yet revealed.
- Spencer is a married man with a child. He met his wife while he was studying in China. Moreover, he has a 1-year-old daughter as well. Besides that, not many details on them are available.
- Craig does not have a Wikipedia. But some online websites have certain details on his career life. Moreover, most of the sites have admired his contribution.
- Spencer is one of the wealthy persons. Moreover, he has a net worth of $2,833,438 dollars in 2020. But his salary is not revealed until now.
- Craig is a handsome man with a perfect physique. Also, he has an amazing height. The man is 6 feet tall, which is 1.83 meters. Moreover, he weighs 77 kg.
- Spencer was an active medical person during the spread of the Ebola virus in Africa. Besides, he went to guinea to study and care for patients. Indeed, he is a caring and responsible doctor.
- Craig is also known for surviving the Ebola virus. He was diagnosed with it in 2014. Also, he was the only one to have the virus in New York.
- As of now, the man is busy studying the new Corona virus. It is also known as the Wuhan virus or COVID-19. Moreover, he is also warning and awaring people about its deadly effects.
- The pandemic caused by the virus has deadly effects on people. Until now, over 19,000 of the infected people have died.
- Spencer is active on Twitter. He shares the medical-related issues time and again from his account. Besides, he has amassed 61.2 K followers on Twitter.