Dr. Hilary Jones is a writer on medical issues, a general practitioner, a presenter who is known for his appearances on media television especially. He is also a certified medical doctor who has also served many people.
|Name||Dr. Hilary Jones|
|Birthday||19 June 1953|
|Profession||Doctor, writer, media presenter|
He is one of those doctors who has always worked for the people. Along with being a doctor, he is also a writer and also a radio person who has been part of the radio as well.
— Dr. Hilary Jones (@DrHilaryJones) April 5, 2020
10 Facts about Dr. Hilary Jones
- Dr. Hilary Jones’s full name is Hilary Robert Jones is a writer on medical issues, a general practitioner, a presenter who is known for his appearances on media was born on 19 June 1953 in Hammersmith, London, England.
- 66 years old Jones belongs to English nationality and his height and weight are not known.
- Dr. Hillary has been married thrice Anne Marie Vives (m.1977-1987), Sarah Harvey (m. 1990-2009 ), Dee (m 2019). And, he has 5 children.
- In 1982 he became a full-time Principal in the Basingstoke area as General Practitioner.
- He has also worked as a medical advisor in HealthExpress which is an online clinic where he gives medical advice and also hot live Twitter Clinics.
- He is also involved in a radio session where he discusses medical issues. He was also the co-presenter of The Health Show along with Terry Wogan.
- He has his own website named www. drhilaryjones .com and also has his description on Wikipedia.
- Jones has also written many health-related books. And published his first novel ADay In Your Life in August 2009which was a big hit.
- Some of his books are I’m Too Busy to be Stressed: How to Recognise and Relieve the Symptoms of Stress (1997), Doctor, What’s the Alternative? All You Need to Know About Complementary Therapies (1999), A Change for the Better: How to Survive and Thrive During the Menopause (2000), etc.
- His net worth is not known but it is expected that he has earned a lot of money to date.