Dr. Janette Nesheiwat is an American doctor and also a television personality. Dr. Janette is an inspirational woman since she has been actively fighting against the COVID19 after the outbreak in the USA.
||Dr. Janette Nesheiwat
||Doctor and TV personality
||University of South Florida
Dr. Janette is also a news reporter at FOX news. Basically, she is the host of the program based on human health and medical science. Being a Doctor, she is also a social worker associated with Redcross in several programs related to medical issues. Also, she was the one who helped Haiti in the 2010 earthquake with her medical support.
10 Facts about Dr. Janette Nesheiwat
- Dr. Janette Nesheiwat is a medical doctor, social activist, and TV personality. Her birthday comes on 25th august. However, her age is not on board.
- Doc Janette’s relationship details are a mystery for now. Her boyfriend/ husband is not on board.
- Janette’s height is also unavailable. However, she seems to be about 5′ 7″ in height. Also, she looks very pretty in her doctor’s apron.
- She was born and raised in New York, America. She was raised by a single mother. Her mother had to do a lot of struggle to make her a doctor. However, her identity is hidden for now.
- Dr. Janette graduated from the University of South Florida. Also, she joined the University of Arkansas Medical Center for further studies.
- Dr. Janette started her medical career in 2009. Recently, she became the medical director at City MD.
- She is associated with Washington Medical center and Northwest Medical hospital. She works there as a Physician.
- She is also a part of FOX News as a news contributor. She is also seen in several family health shows.
- Dr. Janette is also actively working with American Redcross. She is also working to save her country from the D19 virus since the outbreak.
- Dr. Janette loves to travel. Also, she is fond of beauty products.