Dr. Wilfred Reilly is a college professor at Kentucky State University. Previously, he was an assistant professor for the same university.
Reilly is also an author. He is known mostly for his book, "Hate Crime Hoax" published by Regnery Publishing.
||Dr. Wilfred Reilly
||University of Illinois
10 Facts on Dr. Wilfred Reilly
- Dr. Wilfred Reilly is an American college professor and author. Also, he is a former corporate executive, freedom rider, and a law student.
- The man's Wikipedia is available and so is his short wiki and biography. However, not many personal details are available online.
- Reilly is of American nationality as he is a native of the USA. Moreover, he hails from the white ethnic background and believes in Christianity.
- Wilfred's real birthday and sun sign are not available. But by judging his pictures, he is somewhere at the age of 40s.
- Reilly is a handsome man. He has a unique personality with a bald head. In addition, the man has a quite stunning height and an athletic built.
- Wilfred is married. He exchanged vows with his longtime girlfriend. She is a charming and beautiful woman. But the man has not revealed how they met and anything else about his wife.
- The professor definitely has children too. Also, he has a wonderful family including parents and siblings. However, any details about them are not found until now.
- Reilly is a smart and well-educated man. After completing his high school, the man joined the University of Illinois and gained a law degree. Similarly, he earned his Ph.D. in political science.
- Wilfred was previously an assistant professor at Kentucky State University. But he has been promoted as a professor. Moreover, he is the author of "Hate Crime Hoax".
- Reilly has earned a good fortune. But his net worth details are unknown. Besides, the man is active on Twitter with over 7 K followers.