Ed Hyman is a reputed personality in the business world. He is the founder and chairman of Evercore ISI. Likewise, he is serving as a vice-chairman of Evercore, a global independent investment banking advisory firm.
Likewise, Hyman is currently China Institute’s board member. In addition to that, he is a member of a few more companies like the Economic Club of New York and The New York Public Library’s Financial Services Leadership Forum.
Quick Facts: Ed Hyman Net Worth And Wikipedia: Meet Chairman of Evercore ISI
|Profession||Evercore ISI Chairman, Economist|
|Education||University of Texas, MIT|
The perma-optimist Ed Hyman now expects a US recession with negative growth in Q2 & Q3 & earnings falling 15% this year. This is not priced by equity market even after the correction!
Evercore ISI's Hyman Predicts Zero U.S. Growth, China GDP 'Armageddon' https://t.co/dUJcBGWhPA
— Nouriel Roubini (@Nouriel) March 10, 2020
10 Facts On Ed Hyman
- Ed Hyman was 75 years old in February 2020, as per Wallmine. So, he could be born in 1944 or 1945. His full name is Edward S. Hyman.
- Currently, he resides in New York, the US. So, he possesses the American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Hyman completed his bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas in engineering in 1967. Later, he enrolled at MIT, where he earned the MBA degree in 1969.
- The founder of Evercore Inc, Hyman, currently serves as the chairman of Evercore ISI. Before that, he founded ISI Group, LLC and ISI Inc and served as chairman of the companies.
- During the start of his career, he became an International Tennis Hall of Fame, Capital Trust’s board member. Also, he worked for The Economic Club of New York.
- Being the Evercore ISI company founder, Ed Hyman undoubtedly has earned a fruitful amount of revenue. Though his actual salary and net worth are yet to get identified, he possibly is a millionaire.
- The reputed businessman Ed Hyman is yet to make his spot in Wikipedia. However, his bio and professional background details are available on his company’s website.
- Is Ed Hyman married? When it’s about his love life, Ed Hyman still prefers to remain silent. So, it is still puzzling as to if he is married to his wife or still single.
- Just like his love life, his family background is also missing. Hyman has never gushed about his family in media so, the identities of his parents remain secluded.
- Institutional Investors selected Hyman as one of the top Wall Street’s economists in the 35 consecutive years, confirmed by Bloomberg.