Edgar Berlanga is famous American Boxer of Puerto Rican origin known for his nick name “the chosen one”. He is star of the middle-weight class and hasn’t lost a single match since he debuted to professional career on April 4th, 2016. He is currently on 13 win streaks and also holds records for 13-0(13 knockouts).
Furthermore, He started boxing at the very young age of 7 and went on to be professional boxer when he was 18 also he had already won more than 150 amateur wins in his amateur boxing career. He is already crowned eight-times national champion and grabbed silver medal in Junior Olympic Nationals.
Quick Facts: Edgar Berlanga
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
10 Facts on Edgar Berlanga:
- Edgar Berlanga known for his nickname The Chosen One is famous American boxer of Puerto Rican origin.
- He plays in middle-weight class and has never lost a match in his 13 games after the debut.
- He was born on May 18, 1997 and he currently at the age of 22.
- Moving on to his physical appearance, He has impressive height of 6 feet and 1 inch and perfectly toned rocky body with weight 76kg.
- However, He has not let out the information about his parents and siblings and details about his childhood. He mentioned he was from prove family and with all his hard work he is now in the position way above than before.
- He is famous and heading to the bigger achievements but lacks a Wikipedia profile.
- He is well followed in social media where he has already collected 56.9k followers in Instagram and 1305 followers in twitter.
- Talking about his personal life, the details of him dating anyone is not known yet or he has worked enough to keep that under the shade.
- He has his own merchandise and sells them from his website.
- He was fond of boxing since he was 7 and achieved many glories in his amateur career and he holds 13-0 record in his professional career.