Elijah Allan-Blitz is an American actor, musician, and director known for his immense acting skills and his contribution to the movie industry. Born in 1987, Elijah Allan-Blitz has been a known face in the acting industry since 2003. The birthplace of Elijah is found to be Santa Barbara which is in California, US.
|Married/Single||Dating: Brie Larson|
Blitz is at the age of 32 as of September 2020 and his movie career seems to be very successful. In the year 2019, Elijah’s girlfriend was also featured on Time Magazine as the 100 most influential people in the world. At the age of 6, Brie Larson attempted to break into theater and she was the youngest student there.
10 Facts on Elijah Allan-Blitz
- Elijah Allan-Blitz is an actor who made his movie debut from the movie The Shield by portraying the role of Jeffrey.
- Besides acting, Elijah Allan-Blitz has also proved himself as a hardworking singer and his single “Hey Yo” got everyone’s attention.
- Little Known fact: Elijah Allan-Blitz is also one of the first virtual directors for the Time Magazine.
- Elijah Allan-Blitz gives a quality amount of time to social media like Instagram and there he has amassed 5K followers.
- In the year 2019, Elijah found the love of his life and started dating Brie Larson, an American actress and filmmaker.
- Standing at a height of 6 feet (1.83m), Elijah Allan-Blitz has worked in over 8 movies.
- Additional movies of Elijah include The Shield, In this Life, Miami Dead country, Full Ride, and much more.
- Elijah’s girlfriend Brie Larson has been in this acting industry since 1998 and has the working experience of 22 years.
- Brie Larson and Elijah are on a serious and long relationship. Brie has featured him in her Instagram.
- Elijah goes by the elijah_a.b on Instagram. As of September 2020, Elijah has worked on numerous projects and has received numerous awards and honors.