Elizabeth Potthast Castravet is a popular TV actress and a social media personality. The pretty white lady is best known for her work on reality TV series 90 Day Fiance. She met her now-husband, Andrei, on the sets of 90 Day Fiance. The couple is married for a few years now.
|Name||Elizabeth Potthast Castravet|
|Birthday||July 29, 1990|
|Height||around 5 feet|
The Castravet family recently made the headlines after her husband Andrei got into a heated row with Elizabeth’s brother. As per a media source, Andrei almost got physical with Elizabeth’s brother Charlie. In fact, Andrei has never been in good terms with Elizabeth’s in-laws.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth and her husband are doing great and their relationship is lively than ever before. The couple has a child together.
10 Facts on Elizabeth Potthast Castravet
- Elizabeth Potthast Castravet is an American TV actress best known for her appearance on reality TV series 90 Day Fiance.
- Potthast has also appeared on 90 Day Fiance spin-off titled 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After. She has also appeared in 2011’s spy thriller drama titled Homeland.
- Elizabeth was born o July 29, 1990. She is 30 years of age at present. Her sun sign is Leo.
- She was born in the US and her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is white.
- As of now, the detail of her homeland and birthplace is not public.
- She was born in the US to her American parents. Her father is Chuck Potthast. The identity of her mother is not public.
- The 90 Day Fiance alum also has a sibling. She has a brother named Charlie Potthast.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio. For now, you can find her biography on famousbirthdays.com.
- Potthast Castravet is a married woman and a mother of a little baby boy. She is married to Andrei.
- The details about Potthast’s net worth, earnings, and height is not public.