Elizabeth Woolsey is a popular American journalist who has recently announced that she will be leaving the television station, WDRB. Joined from the year 1998, she will now no longer be a part of the station after almost 22 years.
|Age||40 – 45 years|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches (Approx.)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Salary||$24 thousand – $72 thousand|
|Education||University of Missouri-Columbia|
Why is Louisville TV anchor Elizabeth Woolsey leaving WDRB? The main reason behind this is not really known. It is actually hard to believe that the television host who would always be on the TV screen will no longer be there.
View this post on Instagram
Time to say goodbye, and thank you. I want to take just a minute to share some personal news with you. I’ve taken some time off work at @wdrb_news the last few weeks to spend time with my family. There was so much uncertainty starting school during a pandemic, and I wanted to be there for my boys who are now both in middle school. Having this time together as a family has been so valuable. It’s time I realize you can’t get back and it’s really given me some clarity. After years of dividing my time, juggling work and family, I’ve decided it’s time to make a change – to step back from my career and just be Mom. I’ve felt nudges to make this move for some time and it actually became clearer to me while we spent months at home during quarantine at the start of the pandemic. If there is any silver lining to what we’ve experienced with covid, for me personally, it was the realization that our time is so fleeting and I only have a few years left with my boys at home. I want to be there for them every day, doing things like picking them up from school, helping with homework and spending more time together as a family. So this Friday will be my last day here on the news at 4 and 5. It has been a wonderful 22 years here starting with Fox in the Morning, last year’s launch of the news at 5 and everything in between. I want to thank every one of you for welcoming me into your homes every day, trusting me to share your personal stories over the years and to bring you the news every day. I’ve loved getting to meet many of you in person too, and you have been so kind to me and my family. I’m grateful for you all! It’s been a real blessing and a privilege to share this journey with all of you, and my friends here at work. This community means a lot to me and it will still be our home, so I look forward to seeing you at ball games, the grocery store, and out and about so stop and say hello!
Where is she going? According to some of the reliable reports, we have been told that she is not going to any other news channel, and she is going to spend time with her family now. She is a married woman with two kids and maybe she will now, take care of them.
10 Facts on Elizabeth Woolsey:
- Elizabeth Woolsey is a famous journalist who recently announced that she will be leaving WDRB, the station she worked for nearly 22 years.
- Although her information has not been updated on Wikipedia, we can surely fetch a lot of details about her on LinkedIn.
- As of the year 2020, Elizabeth’s net worth is currently $3 million.
- According to reports claimed by WDRB, she said that she will be now going to spend her time with her family.
- Her looks suggest that her age is currently around the forties (40 – 45 years).
- She is a married woman and she calls her husband ‘T’ while his real name is yet to be known.
- Elizabeth is originally from Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Thus, she is an American, and talking about her ethnicity, she is definitely white.
- She is a professional TV anchor who had joined WDRB back in the year 1998.
- Some of the social media accounts she uses are Instagram (3.7 thousand followers), Twitter (5.8 thousand followers), and Facebook (12.3 thousand likes).
- Elizabeth had completed her graduation from the University of Missouri-Columbia.