Emily Kassie is a renowned Canadian director and journalist. Emily Kassie is very famous for her work on as well as off-screen. Emily Kassie is always on the go as she is fighting for all the issues in the community and society. Emily Kassie is just in her late 20’s yet her immense talent is undeniable and is appreciated by the number of fans and followers all over the world.
Emily Kassie is an award-winning actress who made her debut way back in 2014 and within the span of 6 years, she proved to the world to be a prominent person in the film industry. Emily Kassie has even produced some of the documentaries such as Break Kids, and A Girl Named C.
|Birthday||December 15, 1992|
View this post on Instagram
Tomorrow night our @frontlinepbs and @marshallproj film premieres: Nowhere Else to Go: â€œUndocumented in the Pandemic.â€ For the last four months, @bcsolomon and I have been following several stories of detained immigrants, detention guards and families facing the virus while navigating job loss, fetid detention centers, homelessness and uncertainty. The first film of our reporting is a moving portrait of a family adrift and a mother struggling to survive in the midst of a global pandemic. The story illuminates the plight of what immigrant families are experiencing across the country and the enormous strength and bravery of one mother left to fend for her children alone. Norma is an extraordinary woman and we were honored to be let into her life. We hope youâ€™ll experience her story with us. This film was the product of immense time, work and passion from the brilliant @bcsolomon who directed and produced with me. The amazing @will.miller.1044 who produced and shot this thing with us and editor Alejandro Valdes-Rochon who worked and crafted so diligently to help craft this nuanced and moving story. Making it sing were producers @calliewiser, @fkoughan and exec producers @raneyaronson, @gsealey . We are so grateful for all the folks who helped bring Normaâ€™s story to an audience. With support from @pulitzercenter View on PBS live on Tuesday at 10 EST/ 9PM central online after at PBS and MarshProj.
10 Facts on Emily Kassie:
- Emily Kassie was born on December 15, 1992, in Toronto, Canada.
- Emily Kassie’s age as of 2020 is around 27 years old as her 27th birthday is just a couple of months away.
- Emily Kassie isn’t available on Wikipedia despite proving herself to be a prominent part of the industry.
- She is currently single and doesn’t have a boyfriend yet as she is just focused on her professional work life and traveling to different places.
- Emily hasn’t mention much about her net worth as she has kept it a secret.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 1.65m high.
- Talking about her profession, Emily Kassie is a Film director, an activist for human rights, corruption, and violence for the newspaper like The New York Times, The Washington Post, and PBS.
- Moreover, Emily has bagged herself multiple awards like the Student Academy Award, National Magazine Award Winner, and lastly World Press Photo Winner.
- Emily has her own Instagram account @emilykassie where she has more than 3.3k followers.
- She completed her master’s graduation from Cambridge University located in International Relations and Politics.