Emma Caymares is a renowned actress who rose to fame after playing the short role in the TV series titled, ‘Flesh and Bone’ in 2015. After two years, In 2017, she signed in another project, ABC Disney Covers: New York Talent Showcase. It’s a comedy-drama directed by Brianda Agramonte.
Furthermore, Emma began to work in the entertainment industry seriously. She portrayed the role of Rebecca in the TV series Fosse/ Verdon in 2019. In the same year, she got another role in the television project, Alternatino with Arturo Castro as Carmen Miranda. Nevertheless, her latest TV series, Call Your Mother will be released on 13 January 2021, according to IMDB.
Quick Facts: Emma Caymares: Meet The Actress From Call Your Mother 2021
10 Facts on Emma Caymares
- How old is Emma Caymares? Well, Emma Caymares’s real age and date of birth are still unknown. She might be in her early 20s.
- Emma Caymares is a private person. Actually, she hasn’t shared her birthplace, birthday, or nationality with the public.
- Talking about her relationship status, Emma Caymares is probably single. She keeps her dating life away from the media. Hence, her boyfriend or partner’s name is not updated on the internet.
- The emerging actress Emma Caymares is active on Instagram with more than seven thousand devotees.
- Currently, Emma has created her Twitter account under the name @emmasofiacay. It has just 25 followers.
- Explaining her physical appearance, Emma’s actual height and weight are not updated on the internet. However, she has a good looking personality.
- As being an actress, Emma’s net worth is still under audit. Surely, her earning is in thousand of dollars.
- Describing her family background, Caymares was born to her parents. Unfortunately, her parent’s or sibling’s details are missing from the source.
- Emms’s name is not featured on Wikipedia lately, but the above-listed facts will help the readers to know about her personal life.
- Besides an actress, Emma is a dancer too. She has played the role of a dancer in Steve Aoki, Sting & Shaed: 2 In a Million.