Emoni Bates is a young basketball prodigy who is doing really great as he is just in high school. The basket player was born on January 28, 2004, and is getting viral in social media these days. Aquarius is found to be the zodiac sign or birth sign of the basket ballplayer and he weighs 93 Kg. Emoni’s father is a professional basketball trainer.
|Birthday||January 28, 2004|
|Height||6 feet and 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
The American player got into basketball at a very young age and followed the steps walked by his father Elgin Bates and his mother’s name is Edith Bates. The parents of Emoni did support him to play basketball. Emoni did get the chance to achieve various achievements and milestones at a very young age.
10 Facts on Emoni Bates
- Emoni Bates is a basketball prodigy who got into playing basketball at a very young age and got huge popularity in seventh grade.
- The basketball prodigy’s birthdate is 28 January 2004 and is doing really well in basketball.
- The player is just 16 years old as of June 2020 and has been able to earn a huge name and a lot of youngsters are interested in his work.
- The prodigy is available on Instagram with the account named ballerslifeemoni21 but he is not very active and has posted only three content to date.
- Emoni’s birthplace is Michigan and he did his schooling from there.
- The high school from where the prodigy basketball player did his schooling is Lincoln which was located in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Emoni Bates is gifted with a height of 6 feet and 9 inches which gives us the idea that his height is perfect for basketball.
- Emoni’s father Elgin Bates is a professional basketball skill development trainer and he learned from his father.
- In an interview, Edith Bates said that they are working for her son’s better future and she is constantly supporting him.
- No concrete information regarding the net worth of Emoni is available but according to one blog, we got the fact that his estimated net worth in 2020 will be around $1 million to $5 million.