Enrique Tarrio is an American activist recognized as the Proud Boys’ chairman and chairman of a male-only political organization. In addition to that, he is also serving as the Florida state director of the grassroots organization Latinos.
Currently, Enrique is making headlines in the media after he reportedly was arrested in Washington DC on the charge of burning a Black Lives Matter flag in December 2020.Quick Facts: Black Lives Matter: Enrique Tarrio Nationality and Ethnicity: Is He Afro African?
|Profession||Activist, Proud Boys Chairman|
HERE'S A FEW PEARLS OF WISDOM FROM A TRUE BELIEVER:
* YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO FOLLOW CHRIST IF YOU SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP. TRUMP LET COVID19 RAVAGE THIS COUNTRY, KILLING 338,438 TODATE & COUNTING.
TRUMP IS A TOTAL PSYCHOPATH. HE JUST PARDONED WAR CRIMINALS THAT BLEW THE BRAINS OUT OF
— Enrique Tarrio🇺🇸 (@EnriqueTarrio_) December 26, 2020
10 Facts On Enrique Tarrio
- Enrique Tarrio’s age is 36 or 37 as of 2021. He was born in the years 1983/1984 as Henry Enrique Tarrio Jr.
- Is he Afro African? He was born in Miami, Florida, United States, so Enrique Tarrio holds an American nationality. When it’s about his ethnicity, Enrique Tarrio identifies as Afro-Cuban.
- Tarrio was born in a conservative family of a business background. When he was very young, his parents departed with a divorce.
- Talking about his personal life, he was once married. He hasn’t revealed the identity of his wife. But, as per Miami New TImes, they are no more together as they split with a divorce.
- In 2020, Enrique ran as a candidate in the Republican primary election for the position of Florida’s 27th congressional district. However, he later withdrew his name.
- Enrique currently runs the organization like neo-fascist, Proud Boys, male-only political organization.
- In addition to that, he is also a businessman. He launched his own T-shirt business in Miami named 1776 Shop.
- He is currently a couple of organizations. But, Enrique still prefers to keep the details of his net worth away from the media radar. His net worth in 2021 remains a mystery.
- Enrique Tarrio was reportedly arrested on 4 January 2021, in the charge of burning the Black Lives Matter flag in December. He even has admitted to a burning banner from a black church while he was in the demonstration.
- Earlier, when he was 20 years old, he was convicted and sentenced for theft. He was sent to jail for three years in 2004. Furthermore, he was convicted to 30 months (spent 16 months) in charge of reselling stolen medical devices.