Fiona Ferro Age: How old is the tennis star?
Just 23, she is already creating some waves.
Fiona Ferro is a French professional tennis player who started her career at the age of 15. Moreover, the tennis pro has two singles titles on the WTA and four of them on the ITC circuit. She is currently ranked #46 by the WTA Rankings. However, her career-best ranking of #42 came on October 12, 2020.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Born in Belgium, Fiona Ferro moved to France with her family when she was one year old. She has acquired Belgian heritage from her mother, whereas her father comes of French-Italian descent. The further family includes her two older brothers and a younger one.
A huge prospect since junior years, Fiona Ferro has represented her country in many prestigious tennis tournaments around the globe. Let’s get to know her better.
View this post on Instagram
10 Facts On Fiona Ferro
- Fiona Ferro is a French professional tennis player who recently took part in the Australian Open 2021.
- She was born in Belgium but later moved to France, where she grew up to become a tennis player.
- Also, the athlete celebrates her birthday on March 12 every year. Her star sign is Pisces.
- Moreover, Fiona Ferro stands at a great height of 5 feet and 7 inches. She has brown hair and ash-colored eyes, and her weight is 56 kg.
- Moving on, Fiona Ferro doesn’t have a boyfriend at the moment. She is single.
- You can find Fiona Ferro on Twitter. However, she is not that active on Twitter but still has over 3700 followers.
- But the tennis star is very much active on Instagram. She has more than 17k followers on the platform.
- Unfortunately, Fiona Ferro’s salary remains under review at the moment. The Frenchwoman has won over $1 million in prize money in several tournaments.
- It is not a surprise that Fiona Ferro does have a well-dedicated Wikipedia biography. She utterly deserves it.