Frances Swaggart is a successful TV show host and author but she is best known as the wife of disgraced pastor Jimmy Swaggart. Apart from this, she hosted her show, Frances and Friends, and also appeared in a documentary about Jimmy.
|Birthday||August 9, 1937|
|Profession||TV Show host, Author;|
She is not a preacher like her husband but has appeared in various sermons and TV evangelism shows as sister Frances Swaggart.
10 Facts On Frances Swaggart
- She was born on August 9, 1937, and is 83 years old as of August 2020. She was born in the United States of America. Frances has the star sign of Leo.
- The host is married to Jimmy Swaggart and they will be married for 68 years on October 10th, 2020. They tied the knot on October 10, 1952.
- The only living family she has left other than her husband is her son Donnie Swaggart.
- The author’s height has not yet been released to the public but she might be taller than the average American woman.
- Her net worth has not been revealed to the public but some estimates suggest she is a millionaire with a net worth of $1 million.
- Frances is a successful author and has released many books including And Sarah Saw, The Modern Babylon, etc.
- Her husband has a net worth of around $10 million in 2020. He is one of the most infamous evangelists in the world.
- As a matter of fact, he was caught twice sleeping with sex workers and was even exposed by a prostitute. Due to his expose, his whole fame as an evangelist and his ministry lost fame.
- Even though he was scandalous, Frances stuck by him and they did not split. In fact, he was caught again with another sex worker
- Frances looks after some of the affairs of Ministry and looks after all 255 staff they employ.