Frank Fiorina is a popular American personality. He has actually earned so much fame because of his wife, Carly Fiorina who is a world-famous American businesswoman. She is also a politician who has been currently serving the Republican Political Party. And, currently, Carly is providing her services as the CEO of Hewlett-Packard.
|Birthday||December 2, 1949|
|Profession||Executive at AT&T|
|Children||Lori Florina and Tracy Florina|
Talking about Frank and Carly’s relationship, the couple got married back in the year 1985. They have been living together for more than 35 years now but still, they do not share any children together. However, Frank was previously married to Patricia Easler until the year 1983 and this couple shared two children.
Frank and I wish you a very happy Independence Day.
On this holiday where we celebrate our hard-earned freedoms, I am grateful for all who serve and have served. (1/2)
— Carly Fiorina (@CarlyFiorina) July 4, 2018
They are Lori Florina and Tracy Florina. Talking about Frank’s profession, he is actually an Executive. Previously, he worked as a truck driver, and now, he has already been appointed the executive of AT&T. It seems the couple has a strong connection with one another and they are taking their business a lot forward these days.
10 Facts About Frank Fiorina:
- Frank Fiorina was born on December 2, 1949, and he is currently 70 years old.
- We have got no information about his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- He is an American who was born in Penn Hills, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a businessman who is currently working as an executive at AT&T.
- We have got no information about his parents as well as his siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Frank is currently under investigation.
- He has been married to the popular American businesswoman named Carly Fiorina.
- It is believed that he completed most of his education in the United States.
- It seems Frank has kept most of his social media accounts private.
- Previously he was married to Patricia Easler and the couple shares two children named Lori Florina and Tracy Florina.