Frida Farrell was born on December 27, 1979, in Sweden. She was born and raised in South Sweden alongside her three siblings. She grew up in Malmo city. Her interest in acting started when she was just six years old. She went to the theatre for the first time to see Romeo and Juliet. She was trained for ballet dancing for 9 years. But, her dance career was over when she got a knee injury while she was just 12 years old.
Farrell moved to Paris from Sweden to pursue her acting career when she was 16 years old. She has been to Milan, Paris and New York for her modeling career. But, she was so passionate in acting due to which she left her modeling career when she was 22 years old. She was in a peak in her modeling career at that time. However, due to her passion for acting, she moved to London and went to the Central School of Speech and Drama.
|Birthday||December 27, 1979|
|Age||40 years old|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
10 facts about Frida Farrell
- Frida Farrell was born on December 27, 1979, in Sweden.
- As of 2020, she is 40 years of age.
- Frida is married but the details about her husband are not out on the web yet.
- She has a great physique with a decent height standing 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing 61 kg.
- There is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Farrell, however, her information is available on other sources.
- She holds a Swedish nationality but currently resides on Los Angeles, the United States.
- As per the sources, she has a whopping net worth of $1 million USD.
- Farrell is married, but the details about her husband are not out on the web yet.
- She uses social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter to interact with her fans.
- In fact, there are 19.3k followers on her Instagram.