Gabriel Diggs is a famous American DJ as well as an actor. He is among the most talented DJ in the country with some extraordinary skills under his belts. Moreover, he is the brother of Taye Diggs who is another mindblowing and an award-winning artist. He has featured himself and his songs in many video games and such as Konami and even in PlayStation games. Basically, he is one hell of a talented guy.
Gabriel Diggs started his career in Hollywood when he worked alongside his brother Taye Diggs as personal assistance and later focused on his musical career. He has even starred in the movie Colour Me Kubrik, which is a comedy indie movie released way back in 2005 and since then he has stayed away from movies.
|Birthday||July 28, 1977|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Parents||Jeffries Diggs(Father) Marcia Berry (Mother)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
10 Facts on Gabriel Diggs:
- Gabriel Diggs was born on July 28, 1977, in Rochester, New York, USA.
- His age as of 2020 is just 43 years old.
- Despite being one of the most talented DJ and an actor he isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet however you can find him on gabrieldiggs.com which is his musical site.
- Gabriel is available on his Instagram account @gabrieldiggs where he has more than 750 followers and is very active on his social media handle.
- Talking about his marital status or his girlfriend he is currently single and is very secretive about his personal life as compared to his professional ones.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 1 inch tall which is about 1.85m tall.
- Gabriel Diggs is an American DJ who is the half brother of Taye Diggs who is a famous actor and has been part of more than 61 movies and television series.
- His net worth as of 2020 is around 4 million dollars.
- He is the son of Jeffries Diggs and Marcia Berry who is a teacher at school.
- He has produced songs for many highly rated celebrities such as John Legend, Steve Aoki, and Usher.