Ginu Sidhu’s age is 30 years old as she was born on April 6, 1990. In about a month’s Time, she’ll be celebrating her 31st birthday.
Ginu Sidhu is a Punjabi fashion designer and a co-founder of jangiiro. She co-founded this clothing line along with her sister. She is also a self-described Humanitarian and entrepreneur.
The fashion entrepreneur earned her graduate degree in Business Economics from the York University. She has worked with various non-profit organizations like Khalsa Aid. Khalsa Aid is responsible for providing humanitarian aid in conflict a d disaster-stricken areas.
Jagmeet Singh’s Wife And Family
Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu aka Ginu Sidhu, is Jagmeet Singh’s wife. The couple got married on February 22, 2018.
Jagmeet proposed Guni at a vegetarian restaurant in front of their friends, family, and some media personnel. The couple got engaged in January and tied the knot in Punjabi tradition after a month.
Jagmeet is a Canadian Lawyer and a politician who has been serving the New Democratic Party (NDP) since 2017. The couple became a part of various negative comments due to their age difference of nearly 9 years. But who cares when two people are completely happy in love.
Is Ginu Sidhu On Instagram?
Yes, Ginu Sidhu is available on Instagram as @gurkirankaur_. She joined the platform in 2014.
Ginu has gained a lot of popularity since then, and now she has a verified account with 130k people as her followers. Moreover, she is often seen posting pictures with her husband, Jagmeet.
|Name||Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu|
|Birthday||April 6, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Some Facts About Ginu Sidhu
- Ginu Sidhu was born in Canada with the birth name Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu, and Ginu is her nickname.
- Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu is seen posting her parents’ pictures on her Instagram account. However, their details are not yet revealed.
- Being an Indian born and raised in Canada, Ginu Sidhu comes from an Indian ethnic background.
- Furthermore, In 2017, Ginu had performed Canada’s national anthem in an event.
- We can also recognize Ginu from a viral Punjabi Mime, Through Time.
- Currently, Ginu and her husband are also active in condemning the Indian Government’s violence against the Indian Farmers Protest. If you support them, then you can help them by signing this petition.
- Similarly, the fashion designer is also a martial artist with a red belt in Tea Kwon Do.
- She is also a basketball player.