Giselle Nieto is an American actress who is best known for appearing in the 2011 movie, The Better Life. The child actress portrayed the role of “Gigi” in the thriller movie. It was quite a break for her after getting such a role in the highly acclaimed movie.
|Birthday||January 12, 2003|
Moreover, she has also done a lot of voiceover works. Giselle Nieto featured in the 2009 animated series, Masha and the Bear. She gave the voice of the lead character “Masha” in the show. Other credit includes her appearance in the series, Exposure. Giselle has been very good with her acting. However, she hasn’t been getting a lot of portrayals recently. She has not been much in the spotlight during recent years. Nonetheless, she is a promising and emerging actress.
10 Facts on Giselle Nieto
- Giselle Nieto is an actress who is widely recognized for her role as “Gigi” in the drama movie, The Better Life.
- As she is yet to be influential as an actress, Giselle doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Giselle Nieto is currently just 17 years old. She was born in Whittier, California.
- The actress celebrates her birthday on January 12 every year. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Unfortunately, the actress’s net worth is under review at the moment.
- Giselle Nieto doesn’t have a boyfriend for the time being. She isn’t married either.
- Due to her role in the movie, The Better Life, everyone calls her Gigi.
- Moreover, she is not much active on social media. She does have an Instagram presence but doesn’t post that often.
- Giselle has not talked much about her parents and family either. She wants them off the unnecessary limelight.
- Her acting credits are mentioned in her IMDb biography. Also, she has her bio on several other websites as well.