Who is math girl aka Gracie Cunningham on Tiktok? Gracie Cunningham has been going viral on almost every social networking site. The video that she had posted by laying out her genuine questions about maths has got people talking about her. But, now it has got to a point where people have started trolling her.
She had no clue that her video on math would blow up the way it has. Within a few days, her video had amassed over 5 million views. But, little did she had thought that she would become a meme overnight. However, looking at her recent posts, Gracie seems to have put on a brave face and handling criticism pretty well.
|Age||16 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
can we blow this one up instead of the one where i sound stupid hashtag math isn’t real pic.twitter.com/HuaEDwqXXP
— gracie cunningham | BLM (@graciegcunning) August 27, 2020
10 Facts on Gracie Cunningham
- Gracie Cunningham is a social media star. And, she has recently got viral as the Math Girl on TikTok.
- Her age is currently 16 years old. Likewise, by her age, we can conclude that she may have been born around the year 2004.
- She has not revealed which time of the year does she celebrate her birthday. Similarly, the unavailability of her birth year does not help either. But, we will keep you posted about it real soon.
- The rumors of her boyfriend and their relationship have never really gotten out. So, we can hardly say that she is in a relationship at present.
- She has got thousands of people following her on her Instagram account.
- Math Girl aka Gracie Cunningham has been made a meme. And, although people have been sharing the meme calling her stupid if you watch the video, her questions sound pretty legit.
- Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- You can find her on Twitter with the username, @graciegcunning.
- She seems to have an interest in theatre which explains why she would post a video questioning the purpose of maths in real life.
- She happens to work at Wegmans Food Markets.