Gracie Hunt is a famous American model and Instagram star. Gracie Hunt is an NFL style spokesmodel and the brand ambassadors of Special Olympics. She comes into the limelight being the daughter of Clark Hunt who is the CEO of the Kanas City’s Cheif.
Moreover, she is the winner of Miss Texas International 2018.
|Parents||Tavia Hunt and Clark Hunt|
|Siblings||knobel Hunt and Ava Hunt|
|Education||Southern Methodist Univeristy|
10 Facts of Gracie Hunt
- Gracie Hunt is a famous American model and Instagram star.
- Gracie Hunt is an NFL style spokesmodel and the brand ambassadors of Special Olympics.
- Gorgeous model, Gracie was born on March 29, 1999, in the United State.
- She holds an American nationality and her sun sign is Aries.
- Talking about her family background, she is the daughter of Clark Hunt and Tavia Hunt.
- She has 2 siblings named Knobel Hunt and Ava Hunt.
- Gracie Hunt is the winner of Miss Texas International 2018.
- Talking about her education, she attended Southern Methodist University and passed her degree with good marks.
- She stands with an appealing height and has a gorgeous body figure.
- To know more information about Gracie Hunt, we can follow on her Instagram account where she has gathered 62k followers.