Halimah Krygios, the sister of the famous professional Australian Tennis player Nick Krygios, may not be the name that you hear every day on the internet. However, her gorgeous presence in her brother’s tennis tournaments has captivated not only the audience but also the whole social media.
Halimah Krygios is a model, dancer as well as an actor in her own right. So, ready up and dive in as we let you meet Nick Krygios’s gorgeous sister on Instagram.
|Parents||Norlaila Krygios, Giorgos Krygios|
|Siblings||Nick Krygios, Christos Krygios|
|Education||University of Singapore|
10 Interesting Facts on Halimah Krygios
- Halimah Krygios is the sister of the professional Australian tennis player, Nick Krygios.
- How old is Halimah Krygios? Well, considering her brother’s age of 25 years, she doesn’t seem too older or younger than her brother. It would be safe to say that Halimah Krygios’s age is around 25 years, give or take.
- She was born in Australia and owned an Australian nationality. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Speaking of parents, Halimah Krygios is the daughter of mother Norlaila Krygios and father Giorgos Krygios. She has two brothers, namely Nick Krygios and Christos Krygios.
- Her father is from Greek, and her mother was a royal family member in Malaysia. This makes her ethnicity Greek-Malays.
- Halimah Krygios’s early childhood and education have not been revealed yet. However, she graduated from the University of Singapore.
- We can find Halimah Krygios on Instagram at ‘krygios_halimah,’, and she currently has over 7500 followers.
- Halimah Krygios’s boyfriend was the German-Jamaican tennis player ‘Dustin Brown‘ in 2017. However, they may have broken up since Dustin is currently in a relationship with Dione Gonzales. We assume that Halimah Krygios is currently single.
- Halimah Krygios is an actor, model, dancer as well as a singer, according to her Instagram bio.
- She seems to be a fan of tennis as she is often seen on the audience podium of international and national tennis tournaments.