With his wife, Juliet Cunnane, Harry Cunnane is making efforts with resources for an addiction treatment center.
Once an addict, Madeleine Dean’s son has struggled with his addiction for a long time. In a recent interview with PEOPLE, he talks about his struggle alongside his mother. However, he went to a treatment center and has been sober ever since.
Harry Cunnane Wife And Net Worth
Harry Cunnane is married to his longtime girlfriend, Juliet Cunnane.
The two of them shared their marital vows at a wedding ceremony in November 2018. Besides, they also share two children, a one-year-old son, and a nine-year-old daughter,
Moreover, Harry Cunnane’s family has a net worth of multi-million dollars as he comes from a politically strong family. As for his job, he is an author who just wrote a memoir about his addiction and sobriety.
Who Are Harry’s Parents?
Harry Cunnane was born to parents Madeleine Dean and her husband, Patrick J Cunnane.
Diving deep into his family, he has two other siblings. His elder brother, Patrick, is 32, and the younger one, Alex, is 27. His mother, Madeliene Dean, is a White House Representative for Pennsylvania’s 4th district.
|Parents||Madeleine Dean, Patrick J Cunnane|
— HarryCunnane (@HarryCunnane) February 21, 2021
Some Unknown Facts On Harry Cunnane
- Harry Cunnane is currently 30 years of age. His birthday, however, remains a mystery.
- Even though he has published a famous memoir, Harry Cunnane doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Harry was a drug addict since his days as a high school kid. In an interview with People, he talks about stealing money from his father’s debit card.
- Better late than never, the writer joined a treatment center and got better. He has maintained his sobriety ever since.
- As a result, Cunnane became the same treatment center director helping other people stay sober.
- Speaking of, he has recently written a memoir, Love All Around You. The memoir describes how every addict can get sober and start fresh.