Hila Cage Coppola has been in the headlines mainly for being Weston Coppola Cage‘s wife. If you have been wondering who Weston Coppola Cage is, let us tell you that he is a popular actor who has appeared in popular shows like Raven, Deet N Bax Save Th’ World, D-Day, Rage, etc.
Quick Facts: Hila Cage Coppola: Weston Coppola Cage's Wife, 10 Facts To Know About
|Name||Hila Cage Coppola|
|Birthday||September 30, 1989|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker, Entrepreneur|
|Husband||Weston Coppola Cage (m. 2018)|
|Children||Venice Zohar Cage Coppola and Cyress Zara Cage Coppola|
|Education||Santa Monica College, California State University-Northridge, New York University|
Furthermore, Weston is also known for being Nicolas Cage‘s son who is also a very famous actor. Professionally, Hila is a real estate broker as well as an entrepreneur who currently serves as the co-founder of BarWeek.
10 Facts on Hila Cage Coppola:
- Hila Cage Coppola, well-known as Weston Coppola Cage‘s wife was married to the actor in the year 2018. This year, they will be celebrating their third marriage anniversary.
- According to her official IMDb page, Hila Cage Coppola was born on September 30, 1989, and hence, she is currently 31 years of age.
- Although we have found her husband’s Instagram profile where we can find a lot of her pictures, it seems Hila Cage Coppola is not active on the social media herself as Weston has not tagged her in any of those pictures.
- From official sources, we have come to know that Hila is actually Jewish and she often describes herself as a trilingual.
- With Weston, Hila shares a total of two daughters. They are Venice Zohar Cage Coppola and Cyress Zara Cage Coppola.
- Currently, we have no idea about Coppola’s maternal family members as she has not shared anything about her personal life in front of the media.
- As of 2020, Hila’s net worth has not been updated anywhere on the internet but we can claim that she earns a huge sum of money as she is an entrepreneur.
- Since she was born and raised in Israel, her nationality is known to be Israeli.
- Talking about the real estate broker’s education, she had completed her BSc degree in Business Management from California State University-Northridge and also has a Master’s degree in the same field which she obtained from New York University.
- Also, she had attended Santa Monica College.