Hollie Doyle is a professional jockey who competes in flat racing. She has recently participated in the Breeders’ Cup on Mighty Gurkha in the Juvenile Turf Sprint. She is a hardworking athlete who has a spirit for winning the game.
She is a very talented jockey who came from a racing background so she knows most of the things about the gaming skills that make her the winner. Below are 10 facts to know about the jockey, Hollie Doyle.
|Birthday||October 11, 1996|
|Parents||Mark Doyle, Caroline rode|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts About Hollie Doyle
- Hollie Doyle is a British professional jockey who competes in flat racing and has recently presented herself as the strong contestant in the Breeders’ Cup on Mighty Gurkha in the Juvenile Turf Sprint.
- Jockey Hollie Doyle Net Worth 2020 has not been revealed yet however, she earns good money being a famous Jockey.
- Furthermore, Hollie Doyle was born on October 11 in the year 1996 and her age as of 2020 is 24 years old.
- Moreover, Hollie Doyle comes from a racing background. Her parents are ‘Mark Doyle (father)’ who is a former jockey and ‘ Caroline Rode (mother)’.
- Is Hollie Doyle married to Tom Marquand? No, she is not married to her boyfriend ‘Tom Marquand‘ who is also a jockey however they are a lovely couple who met in their Pony Club days.
- On Instagram, Hollie Doyle has 17.6k followers and on Twitter, Hollie Doyle is followed by 19k followers with more than 1k tweets.
- Furthermore, there is no information available regarding the educational institution she attended. However, Hollie Doyle seems to be well-educated.
- Similarly, Hollie Doyle’s siblings’ details are not revealed so we assume that she is the only child of Mark Doyle and Carolina Road.
- She is a beautiful girl who has a nice body structure with a decent height and average weight.
- She is a very talented jockey who got many achievements at a young age.