Seeing Jazmine Sullivan thrill herself with her own ability is just like seeing Spider-Man gleefully swing from skyrise to skyrise, not an enemy in sight. Well, after another long hiatus, the R&B singer returns with her riskiest album Heaux Tales in 2020.
In fact, Jazmine Sullivan is an American singer as well as a songwriter who debuted in the world of music with her album, Fearless. Prior to her debut album, she has also released several albums including Love Me Back, Reality Show, Heaux Tales.
Quick Facts: Jazmine Sullivan Gay Hoax Debunked
|Birthday||April 9, 1987|
|Parents||Don and Pam Sullivan|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Education||Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts|
10 Facts About Jazmine Sullivan
- Born on April 9, 1987, as Jazmine Marie Sullivan, Jazmine Sullivan is 33 years of age as of now. Her birth sign is Aries.
- Jazmine Sullivan hails from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US. Thus, she is American by nationality.
- Is Jazmine Sullivan gay? We’re unknown if she is lesbian or gay. But, she claims that lesbian relationships are the worst.
- As per our knowledge, Jazmine Sullivan’s genre includes R&B, Pop, Hip hop, Soul, and Reggae.
- As of 2020, Celebrity Networth suggests that Jazmine Sullivan has an estimated net worth of $7 million. However, her salary is yet to get confirmed.
- Well, Jazmine Sullivan is widely famous on the Instagram platform. In fact, she has a verified Instagram account under the username @jazminesullivan. She has 1.5M followers on her Instagram.
- Besides her Instagram, we can also see Jazmine being active on Twitter since March 2009. She has 549.7k followers and 150 followings.
- Moving towards her family, she was the daughter of Don and Pam Sullivan. Moreover, her beloved mother is a former backup singer for Philadelphia International Records.
- As for education details, she attended Philadelphia High School for Creative and Performing Arts where she graduated in 2005 earning a vocal music major.
- The Beet reports that Jazmine Sullivan did insane weight loss. However, being skinny was never her goal. She lost 50 lbs on a vegan diet.