Isaac Alarcón is an American football player who has been playing football all his life and has been doing it with a lot of passion. After all, you don’t make an entrance to the NFL without playing all your life and training very hard for it.
He started playing football at the age of 14 and he immediately loved it. After that, he has been playing for a while and is currently under Practise Squad in the Dallas Cowboys. While he hasn’t been able to appear at official games, he is in Practice Squad and has a real chance of being a great player from a great team.
|Birthday||July 27, 1998|
|Height||6 Feet 6 Inches|
|Education||UANL High school system|
10 Facts On Isaac Alarcón
- Isaac Alarcón is currently 22 years old and has done pretty well for himself in life as he was signed by the NFL.
- Isaac was born on July 27, 1998, in Mexico but later on, moved to the USA to get a better future for himself.
- About his high school, he attended UANL High School No.9 and he was always playing football in high school as well.
- He received a scholarship from Monterrey Institute of Technology as a football player and started playing college football there.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 6 inches according to his Wikipedia.
- Alarcon hs a base salary of $610,000 as of 2020 which is a pretty high annual salary. However, I would say it’s normal for a league footballer to be paid that much.
- Although the actual figure is unknown, he might have a hefty net worth.
- Even though he has a Wikipedia page, it has no details regarding his parents. We don’t know their names but they were Mexicans.
- He doesn’t have a girlfriend and is pretty focused on his career.
- As “@isaac_algar”, he has 53 thousand followers on his Instagram account.