Jack Harlow is an American rapper who has not yet revealed details about his girlfriend or wife. He is best recognized for his single named ‘What’s Poppin’. The song was a massive hit and it has more than 90 million views on Youtube.
Jack is signed by the company ‘Atlantic Records’. His song named ‘Hitchcock’ was also a big hit. He has released many mixtapes such as ‘Loose’ and ‘Confetti’. We have put together 10 facts about the rapper to help you know more about him.
|Birthday||March 13, 1998|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
10 Facts on Jack Harlow
- Jack Harlow is a popular rapper. The details about his current girlfriend or wife have not been disclosed yet. There is no information about his married life either.
- He was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, and holds the American nationality. He belongs to white ethnicity.
- His real name is Jackman Thomas Harlow. He uses his stage name ‘Jack Harlow’.
- Jack was born in the year 1998. His age is 22 as of 2020 and he celebrates his birthday on every 13th of March.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. That’s 1.75 in meters. He weighs 169 lbs (77kg). The details about his body measurements are unknown.
- He is undoubtedly rich and wealthy. However, the exact amount of his net worth has not been revealed to the public yet.
- According to his Wikipedia page, he released his first EP called ‘The Handsome Harlow’ back in November of 2015.
- Jack is the son of Maggie Harlow and Brian Harlow. His mother is a businesswoman. Further details about his siblings and parents are not available.
- He released the mixtape named ’18’ in June of 2016. It was his first album after he was signed by the company ‘Private Gardens’.
- You can find Jack Harlow both on Instagram and Twitter. He has over a million followers on IG and 190.2 k followers on Twitter.