Jasamine White-Gluz is a famous musical artist from Canada. She is also the member and founder of the No Joy music group established in 2009.
There are also other members of the group named Garland Hastings and Michael Farsky. Moreover, the group has released numerous albums and songs and also performed with other music bands like Husker Du, Best Coast, and so on.
Furthermore, Jasamine White-Gluz maintains a low profile with the public. Her wiki-bio is rarely available in the media. Indeed, she is a brilliant singer and musical artist. Some of her singles are Nothing will hurt, VHFD, Hare tarot lies, Four, Califone, and many more.
If you’re wondering about her personal life, this article will surely provide detailed information regarding her age, family, siblings, and so on.
Quick Facts: Jasamine White-Gluz Age: 10 Facts To Know
10 Facts on Jasamine White-Gluz
- Jasamine White-Gluz is a mysterious girl. Her actual age, date, and year of birth are still concealed.
- Speaking about her net worth, Jasamine White-Gluz’s net worth or career earning is under wrap. As an artist, her income might be in thousand dollars.
- Jasamine White-Gluz has Canadian nationality because she resides in Montreal, Canada.
- Discussing her dating life, Jasamine White-Gluz is probably single. We don’t have any details regarding her boyfriend in the media. However, she is a cute and independent lady.
- The rising star Jasamine White-Gluz is active on Instagram with four thousand devotees.
- Moving on to her family background, Jasamine has a sister named Alissa White-Gluz. Likewise, her parent’s identity is unknown.
- Sadly, Jasmine White-Gluz’s name has not appeared on Wikipedia.
- According to the public source, Jasamine has a good height and body weight. If we take a look at her pictures, she has a striking personality with a slim body.
- Currently, Jasamine has a Twitter account under the name @JasamineWG, but the account is protected at the moment.
- Lastly, Jasamine has released more than twenty-five songs including two music albums.