Jasmine Baucham, Voddie Baucham Jr’s daughter is an author, blogger, and history teacher. Currently, she has resurfaced over the media following the reveal of her father’s poor health condition. Just like her father’s books, her book ‘Joyfully at Home: A Book for Young Ladies on Vision and Hope’ teaches women to embrace their vision as they battle their struggles.
So, let’s not get caught up in the moment and learn something more about Voddie Baucham’s daughter. On a side note, we will be revealing to you about Jasmine Baucham’s age, boyfriend, and everyone’s favorite social media, Instagram.
|Parents||Voddie Baucham, Bridget Baucham|
|Siblings||8 younger ones|
|Husband||Phillip M. Holmes|
|Children||Walter Wynn and Ezra Langston Holmes|
|Education||Thomas Edison State University|
10 Interesting Facts on Jasmine Baucham
- Jasmine Baucham is the daughter of the popular American author and professor, Voddie Baucham Jr.
- How old is Jasmine Baucham? As of 2021, Jasmine Baucham’s age is 30 years old. She was born and raised in Texas, United States. She owns American nationality.
- She was homeschooled by her parents and graduated from Thomas Edison State University through examination.
- Speaking of family, her father Voddie Baucham Jr is an author and her mother is Bridget Baucham. She is the oldest daughter and has 8 younger siblings namely Trey (Voddie, III), Elijah, Asher, Judah, Micah, Safya, Amos, and Simeon.
- Jasmine Baucham found both her boyfriend and husband in Phillip M. Holmes, who she married in the October of 2014. Her husband is an owner of Highest Good Media. They have been gifted with two sons, Walter Wynn and Ezra Langston Holmes.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page but it’s very fortunate that she is a blogger and posts about herself and her family on her personal blog page.
- We can find Jasmine Baucham on Instagram at ‘jasminelholmes‘ that has over 25k followers. Twitter handle ‘Jasmine Holmes‘ has over 17 k followers.
- Jasmine Baucham’s net worth and salary have not been revealed. Considering the fact that an average primary teacher in texas earns up to $54,000 per year, her net worth could be over $50,000 or more.
- Just like her father, she is an author most popular for her book ‘Joyfully at Home: A Book for Young Ladies on Vision and Hope’ talks about the struggles of being a child of a known pastor.
- She started teaching Latin as soon as she graduated from her college. She is currently teaching History to 8th-grade students.