Jason Crow is happily married to his wife, Deserai Anderson. Let’s dig into knowing the couple.
Jason Crow is an American politician and lawyer. He currently serves in the US House of representatives for the Colorado district. Furthermore, he was a manager at the former US President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.
Jason Crow’s Family Explored
Jason Crow has 2 children in his family.
Jason and Deserai have a son and daughter together. Likewise, Deserai is a professor at the University of Colorado. She teaches environmental policy and community resilience.
Jason Crow’s Age Revealed
Jason Crow’s age is 41 years old.
Jason was born on March 15, 1979. His zodiac sign is Pisces, according to the horoscope calendar. Furthermore, he is originally from Madison, Wisconsin.
Which Political Party does Jason Crow Belong to?
Jason Crow followers Democratic Political party.
Jason is the first Democrat to represent Colorado’s 6th congressional district. Additionally, he fights for the working-class family in the United States.
|Birthday||March 15, 1979|
|Education||University of Denver and University of Wisconsin–Madison|
Some Facts on Jason Crow
- It is estimated that Jason Crow’s Net Worth exceeds $5.5 Million USD. The politician earns money from many businesses as well as real estate investments.
- Jason Crow attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison to pursue his undergrad degree. Moreover, he also possesses a JD degree from the University of Denver College of Law.
- You can discover Jason on Instagram as @repjasoncrow. He is a verified user with over 5.1k followers. Besides, his Twitter handle is @RepJasonCrow.
- Before his career as a politician, Jason was a military man. Additionally, he worked as a ranger for many years to serve in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan.
- In 2017, Jason announced that he would be running for Colorado’s election. He defeated Mike Coffman from the position on November 6.
- Crow was also present at Capitol Hill during the infamous storming. Likewise, he described his experience in the Hill as similar to a war.
- Jason also uses his power to help veterans adapt to civil life. Furthermore, he assists veterans involved in illegal drug use.