Jeanne Ives is one of the prestigious American politicians. She has been a strong candidate in the USA 2020 election who lost against Sean Casten from the Democratic Party.
She represented her political party ‘Republican’ in the election 2020 for the position of US Representative of Illinois 6th District. She got 46.2% vote but lost to ‘Sean Casten’ who got 52.1% vote and that was a very close competition of the election. Below are 10 facts mentioning Jeanne Ives’s bio that you should know.
Quick Facts: Jeanne Ives
|Birthday||October 4, 1964|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Salary||$67,836 per year|
|Children||Mark Anthony Ives|
|Education||United States Military Academy|
10 Facts About Jeanne Ives
- Jeanne Ives is an American Politician who ran for ‘US Representative of Illinois 6th District’ and secured 46.2% vote and gave a very close competition to Sean Casten from Democratic party who got 52.1% vote.
- The ambitious politician, Jeanne Ives was born in Vermillion, South Dakota, the United States on October 4th of 1964. Her age as of 2020 is 56 years old.
- Jeanne Ives belongs to the Republican political party who has been in politics for a long time.
- While mentioning Jeanne Ives’ family, her parents are William H. Remmes (Father) and Geraldine Remmes (Mother).
- Jeanne Ives is married to her husband ‘Paul Ives‘ and has Mark Anthony Ives as their determined son who follows the path of his parents.
- We have no information regarding Jeanne Ives’ net worth but her salary per year is $67,836 as per some sources.
- Furthermore, Jeanne Ives is a graduate of the United States Military Academy in the year 1987.
- She is a talented politician who has a good number of followers on her social media account. On Twitter, she has 11.9k followers with 1k+ tweets.
- Similarly. on Facebook, she has an impressive bio and is praised and appreciated by many people.
- She is an American politician who is a hardworking and ambitious lady who never learned to give up.