Jeff Orlowski is an American filmmaker who is known for directing exquisite documentaries. He is most famous for making the documentaries like “Chasing Ice” and “Chasing Coral.” The director has won several awards and nominations for his work. He has won Emmy Awards for both of the documentaries in 2012 and 2017. Besides, the filmmaker has won several other nominations and awards as well.
His latest masterpiece came in the Netflix documentary, A Social Dilemma. The documentary was released on Netflix on September 9, 2020. It is currently streaming on Netflix and you can easily watch it if you have a subscription. The documentary revolves around the dangerous human impact on social networking. It addresses the flaws and good sides of social media in an ever interesting way. Here are a few facts you need to know about its director, Jeff Orlowski
|Birthday||February 18, 1984|
— Jeff Orlowski (@jefforlowski) August 27, 2020
10 Facts on Jeff Orlowski
- Jeff Orlowski is an American filmmaker best known for his work in “Chasing Ice” and “Chasing Coral.”
- The director has a net worth of $1.8 million, as per Net Worth Post.
- In his new documentary, A Social Dilemma, the director has talked about how technology affects from person’s mental health to politics.
- Moreover, he also has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- The filmmaker has not talked about his personal life yet. Hence, not much is known about his wife or girlfriend.
- Neither has he shared details about his family.
- However, he was born in Staten Island, New York. Jeff comes from a White ethnic group.
- Orlowski is currently 36 years old. He has won an Emmy Award for filmmaking at the age of 28.
- Likewise, the filmmaker celebrates his birthday on February 18 every year.
- Jeff Orlowski doesn’t use social media much. However, he does have a Twitter handle that has around 4000 followers.