Jeff Seibert is an American personality known as an angel investor and entrepreneur. He is one of the co-founders of the popular software company Crashlytics. In the year 2013, Twitter acquired this company for more than $100 million USD. And after some time, it was valued for exactly $259.5 million dollars. Moreover, Jeff is also the co-founder of Increo. And in 2009, Box acquired it.
Jeff is a well-established personality who has developed himself over the years working for many multinational companies. In the recently released Netflix documentary titled The Social Dilemma (2020), Jeff was also featured and because of that people are more curious to know about him. If you’re one of the below are his facts.
|Birthday||July 27, 1985|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Angel Investor|
Digits. Is. Live! https://t.co/kpIGwQiFvg
— Jeff Seibert (@jeffseibert) April 23, 2020
10 Facts On Jeff Seibert
- Jeff Seibert is 35 years age as of 2020.
- He was born on the 27th day of July 1985 in Baltimore, MD, the United States according to his Wikipedia.
- Jeff is an American national and is white by ethnic descent.
- Curious about the computer and technology from a young age, Jeff attended Stanford University and did major in Computer Science. And later he also completed a B.S. degree in Computer Science from the same University.
- Jeff started his career working for Apple. And in the year 2007, he along with his colleague Kimber Lockhart co-founded a company Increo.
- Likewise, with fellow colleague Wayne Chang, he co-founded another software company Crashlytics.
- Unfortunately, the information about Jeff’s net worth and salary is not disclosed.
- The information about Jeff’s wife and partner is also not available.
- You can know more information about Jeff and other software developers like him by watching the documentary The Social Dilemma.
- Jeff is active on Twitter @jeffseibert. He has a total of 13.5k followers. You can also find him on Facebook.