The American Politician Jeff Van Drew is married to his wife Ricarda Van Drew and living happily.
Jeff Van Drew is a dentist and politician from New Jersey, USA. Drew began his official position as the U.S. Representative for New Jersey’s 2nd congressional district on January 3, 2019. In 2018, Drew was elected as a Democrat to Congress. Jeff was against the first impeachment of Donald Trump, which resulted in him becoming a Republican.
Jeff Van Drew Net Worth Revealed
Jeff Van Drew’s net worth is $220,000, reports N.J.
Drew owns many properties, assets, and mutual funds. In his position as a state senator, Jeff Van earned $47,436 in 2018. Jeff Van Drew made $87,000 in 2018 as a dentist.
Jeff also earns from renting many properties that are valued at $200,000. Drew has $1.7 million worth of mutual funds, most of which are in his wife and children’s names.
Meet Jeff Van Drew’s Family
Drew currently lives in New Jersey with his family.
Jeff Van Drew and his wife Ricarda Van Drew share two children. The details about Jeff’s children are private to protect their privacy. Jeff Van Drew was born and raised in Manhattan, New York City, USA.
At present, Jeff calls Dennis Township, New Jersey, his home.
|Name||Jeff Van Drew (Jefferson H. Van Drew)|
|Birthday||February 23, 1953|
|Wife||Ricarda Van Drew|
Some Fun Facts About Jeff Van Drew
- Talking about his education, Jeff Van Drew received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He graduated from the Rutgers University with a B.S. degree.
- Jeff Van Drew was a member of the Democratic political party until 2020. Jeff is part of the Republican political party since 2020.
- The full name of the Congressman is Jefferson H. Van Drew.
- Drew has a verified Instagram account with 4.6k followers. Jeff’s Instagram account is run by his staff members.
- Jeff was born on February 23, 1953, and his current age is 67 years.
- Jeff Van Drew’s political career began in 1991 when he served on the Dennis Township Committee. Drew served as a mayor from 1994-1995 and 1997-2003.