Jennifer Brady has a twin sister named Jessica Brady.
Talking about Jennifer’s professional life, she is a world-famous tennis player who recently defeated the legendary Serena Williams in the Australian Open semi-finals. She will be facing Naomi Osaka in the finals on February 20, 2021.
Meet Jessica Brady; Jennifer Brady Twin Sister
Jessica Brady, Jennifer Brady’s twin sister, is a medical school student. Jennifer had revealed her twin sister during a post-match interview at the 2020 Top Seed Open.
According to her, Jessica follows her every match and is very happy for her, whether she wins or loses. The sisters have an exceptional bond, and hence, Jessica never gets nervous to see her sister play at such a big stage.
|Birthday||April 12, 1995|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Parents||Patrick Brady, Elizabeth Brady|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles|
Facts On Jennifer Brady
- Jennifer Brady’s current age is exactly 25 years. Her birthday falls on April 12 every year, and she was born in the year 1995.
- Moreover, Jennifer Brady has not got a husband right now. This is because she has never been married.
- Furthermore, Jennifer Brady’s current job (profession) has led her to win four singles and five doubles titles on the ITF Circuit and one WTA singles title.
- Moving on, Jennifer Brady loves using Instagram. In fact, she has earned 30.7 thousand followers, and her username is @jenny_brady7.
- According to Pop Sugar, she doesn’t speak much about her family life. However, we know that Jennifer’s parents are Patrick Brady and Elizabeth Brady.
- Talking about Brady’s net worth, some sites have revealed that she is worth $2 million in 2021. However, we are sure that she will have a much higher net worth in the future.
- Since Jennifer has not spoken much about her boyfriend in the media, it’s very likely that she remains single and doesn’t have a boyfriend.
- Along with Instagram, the tennis player is active on Facebook with just 5.8 thousand followers.