Jett Good is an American actor who is best known for his role in the comedy action movie, Spy Kids 4D: All the Time in the World. The actor portrayed the role of “Young Danger” in the Rober Rodriguez movie. The movie is the last and concluding one for the Spy Kids franchise which is one of the most loved movie franchises.
Moreover, Jett Good started his career as a child model. He has played a lot of lead roles ins several commercials and ads. Born and raised in Dallas, he is based in Los Angeles as well. Besides, Jett is also a singer and artist. He has a great crush on music and has been pursuing his musical career sideways. As for his acting, his portrayal in the 2011 movie was a wonderful one. But the actor is yet to find other roles for the time being.
10 Facts on Jett Good
- Jett Good is an American actor best known for his appearance in the comedy action movie, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World.
- Not much active since then, it is not a surprise that Jett doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography at the moment.
- Moreover, Jett Good is currently 21 years old.
- He celebrates his birthday on September 11 every year with his friends and family.
- Moreover, Jett has a good height as well. The actor possesses slightly long curly brown hair.
- However, he doesn’t seem to be dating anyone for the time being. He is single and doesn’t have a girlfriend.
- Surprisingly, he isn’t present on Instagram either.
- Jett Good prefers to keep a low profile of himself. He is not much in the spotlight ever since his debut portrayal.
- Hence, the facts about his parents and family are vague as well.
- And more evidently, Jett has just a single credit mentioned on IMDb. His bio is nowhere to be found on web portal sites as well.