Jill Filipovic’s husband is Ty McCormick. He is a foreign correspondent as well as a magazine editor if you don’t know already.
And, we have got to give him credit for making Jill want to get married as she recalls being a marriage cynic earlier on her life. Despite her judgment, she ended up marrying McCormick because that’s what love is about.
And, she made the decision to go against her own belief, in the name of love. She had finally found her Mr. Right in him and could see herself being happy for the rest of her life. And, after two years of marriage, she still thinks this is the best decision of her life.
|Age||32 years old|
|Profession||Journalist and Editor|
|Education||Stanford University, Oxford University and Queen’s University Belfast|
10 Facts on Jill Filipovic Husband Ty McCormick
- Ty McCormick (born in the year 1988) is the loving husband of a lawyer, feminist, and author, Jill Filipovic. Likewise, McCormick is a journalist and magazine editor too.
- His age is 32 years old. On the other hand, his wife, Jill is 36 years old.
- He has a bio on the page of Wikipedia. And, so does his wife.
- Jill Filipovic got married to Foreign Correspondent, Ty McCormick in 2018. So, they have celebrated two marriage anniversaries by now.
- McCormick works for Foreign Affairs. And, he has been the recipient of many prestigious awards in the field of journalism.
- His nationality is American. In the same way, he is of white ethnicity.
- Regarding his educational background, he attended Stanford University. Similarly, he went to Oxford University and is a graduate of Queen’s University Belfast.
- His wife, Jill has authored a book entitled The H-Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness which has been well-received.
- He is active on Instagram. And, he has the followers count of more than 1.1 thousand on his account.
- He started his career in journalism in 2011 as a foreign correspondent in Cairo.