Jim Bridenstine is an American politician who supports the Republic party and his ethnicity is White. Jim is the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration who assumed the office on the 23rd of April in 2018. Bridenstine was the congressman of Oklahoma’s 1st district based in Tulsa.
|Age||45 years old|
|Profession||Head of NASA.Politician|
|Education||MBA from Cornell University|
Jim was born on June 15, 1975, in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. Bridenstine attended Jenks Highschool before graduating with majors in Economics, Psychology, and Business from Rice University and an MBA from Cornell University. The NASA administrator also served in the military fighting against terrorism and drug cartels.
10 Facts on Jim Bridenstine
- At the age of 45 years, Jim is married to his wife, Michelle Bridenstine in the year, 2004. The couple has a family of two sons, Walker and Grant, and a daughter, Sarah together.
- Jim has not let the information about his parents be public. Also, his body measurements are not available.
- According to Jim’s bio, he has served as Hawkeye Aircraft pilot in the US Navy and Air Force. In 2015, Jim served in the Oklahoma Air National Guard and earned an Eagle Scout.
- Jim Bridenstine was first elected as the congressman after his successful campaign in 2012 and he retained his seat for the next three-term until 2018. After the three-term, he did not stand in the election.
- The lack of qualification in science or engineer, there were many people to criticize Jim after his appointment as head of NASA.
- Bridenstine has established a relationship to work with SpaceX CEO and Founder Elon Musk for the private space-traveling program.
- From the wiki of Jim, his concerns on climate change and the contributions from his side can be known.
- Jim has impressed many people like Eric Stallmer and Elon Musk who are working in the space programs with his knowledge of space although he has no formal qualifications in that sector.
- The salary of Jim Bridenstine is estimated at $232,188 annually but his net worth is not available.
- Jim Bridenstine is in favor of sending humans to Mars and Moon for expedition mission.