If you have heard of the bedroom pop group, DIY, you might know Jimothy Lacoste. Also, known as Timothy Gonzales, Lacoste is a popular rapper and musician.Quick Facts: Jimothy Lacoste
|Age||21 years old|
|Net Worth||under $1 Million|
Lacoste began his musical career in 2016, posting music on online streaming platforms. His breakthrough son Getting Busy was released on July 28, 2017, on YouTube. Since then, he has released several hits and is one of the most popular artists on streaming service, YouTube.
Here are some interesting facts about Jimothy Lacoste.
10 Facts About Jimothy Lacoste
1. Jimothy Lacoste born as Jimothy Gonzales is a singer and musician from London. Jimothy rose to fame with his self-titled YouTube channel. His YouTube channel has 24.1k subscribers as of now.
2. The detail about Lacoste’s exact date of birth is unknown. He was born in the year1999 and is currently 21 years old.
3. Born in Camden, North London, Jimothy Lacoste is a British national. Also, his ethnicity is white.
4. Jimothy has a decent height and balanced body weight. Apparently, the details about his exact height and weight are still missing.
5. The ‘Getting Busy’ singer was born to British parents in North London. The identity of his parents and siblings is still under wraps.
6. Lacoste earns subsequently from his music sales, live performances, and YouTube channel. He is reportedly worth under $1 million, as of 2020.
7. Timothy Lacoste barley opens up about his personal life in public and in media. It’s still unknown whether Jimothy is currently dating or engaged.
8. Gonzales is popular on social media like Instagram, Facebook. His Instagram page has 58.4k followers.
9. Jimothy launched his self-titled YouTube channel on July 28, 2017. His YouTube has 3.1 million video views.
10. Lacoste started performing live music in 2018. In 2018, he performed at Field Day, after which The Guardian named him as the ‘North London’s viral wonder kid’.