Joanna Cotten is an American country singer and songwriter. You may have heard her songs like "The Prize" and "Funkabilly".
Recently, Joanna went on a musical on tour with American country singer, Eric Church. Furthermore, the tour has been extremely successful.
10 Facts on Joanna Cotten
- Joanna Cotten is an American country singer known for the song "The Prize". Her age and date of birth are currently off the web.
- The Prize was Joanna's debut song. As a matter of fact, the song reached in 60th position on Billboard Hot Country Song. The singer has been rising in popularity since then.
- Joanna stands a decently tall height and beautiful thick body. However, she has not disclosed her body statistics to the public. Furthermore, she has blonde hair and brown eyes.
- Following her bio, Cotten was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. Hence, her nationality is American. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Joanna is very close to her family. But, we were unable to gather information about her parents and other close relatives.
- Although Cotten is a renowned singer with many fan followers, she likes to keep her personal life private. Moreover, she has not revealed her husband or boyfriend to date.
- Cotten has trained and gained numerous experiences throughout her career. She trained her vocals at the Julliard Conservatory in New York. Furthermore, she travelled to different places to obtain singing knowledge.
- The singer was signed by Warner Bros. Record. However, she ended her contract in 2007. Likewise, she has released 2 albums and 1 Extended play till date.
- Joanna's net worth is currently under review. But, with her successful music career and concerts, she must be earning a decent amount of money.
- You can follow her on both Instagram and twitter as @joannacotten. In fact, she has amassed 9.5k people on her IG account.