Jodie Marie Comer is an English actress. She is well-known as Villanelle from Killing Eve. Her other notable works are Holbo, Thirteen, and Free Guy.
Quick Facts: Jodie Comer
|Name||Jodie Marie Comer|
|Birthday||March 11, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$3 million dollars|
Furthermore, Jodie’s role as Villanelle has helped her to win many awards. In 2019, she won the Primetime’s Emmy Awards for the lead actress in drama series.
View this post on Instagram
Here is my @britishvogue cover for April 2020 (Aghhhhhhh). ~ Thank you to @Edward_Enninful and the wonderful team at vogue for championing me and blessing me with this ridiculous opportunity. To #StevenMeisel whose grace and warmth, from the moment I met him has continued to inspire me and build my self confidence more than I think he’ll ever know. Huge thank you to the fabulous @GuidoPalau and @PatMcGrathReal for keeping every moment filled with laughter and my face looking fabulous. To @jinsoonchoi for nails and @gileshattersley for being the perfect Sunday lunch date. Then, last but not least my legendary publicist @victoriaraeburnwales. This feels like a huge celebration Vic, thank you for cheering me on from the very beginning and making any of this possible. On newsstands Friday 6th March! One to show the grandkids. 👵🏻💕
- Jodie Marie Comer (born on 11 March 1993) is an English actress. She is the age of 27 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches (1.73m) tall. Similarly, she weighs 58kg on the scale. Furthermore, she has greenish eyes and blonde hair.
- Following her bio, Comer was born in Liverpool, England. Thus, her nationality is British and belongs to White ethnicity.
- Jodie is well-known for her role as Villanelle in the hit Tv show Killing Eve. Villanelle is a psychopath criminal and assassin. Similarly, she has an attraction to girls.
- Since Jodie’s character is gay in the TV show, many people have a question: Is Jodie is Gay or Lesbian in real life? However, the answer is No! Comer revealed that she is straight in real life.
- Although she is straight, Jodie is not dating anyone right now. In an interview, she disclosed that she recently broke up in 2019. Now, she is single and absorbed in her career.
- Comer grew a passion for acting at an early age. In fact, she used to take part in dramas during her school days as well. But, she finally debuted into the showbiz industry in 2008.
- Since then, we can see Jodie in movies as well as TV series. Her notable works include Holbo, Thirteen, Free Guy and many more.
- Different sources have mentioned that the actress is worth $3 million dollars.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @jodiemcomer. Similarly, she has a verified account with 1.1million followers.