Joe Collins is an American politician who has aimed to be a Representative of the House from California’s 43rd Congressional district. He is on the ballot for the general election that is going to be held on November 2, 2020. Collins emerged victorious from the primary election that was conducted on March 3, 2020. He is campaigning really hard and hoping to win that seat.
Collins belongs to the Republican political party but he wants to steer clear from Donald Trump. One thing the Republican party has strategized is that they chose an army veteran to fight in the election. Collins is against Maxine Waters and has been very passionate about his agenda– not to be a Trump-like republican and unseat Maxine Waters.
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
10 Facts On Joe Collins
- Joe Collins is in his late 30s. In politician years, he is still at a young age and that’s good for him and the citizens he represents.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia site but there is information about him on websites related to American politics and elections.
- Talking about his background, he is an Army veteran and served as an army from 2004 to 2017.
- There are no details about his wife. I think he has purposefully not made his family highlight of his campaigning.
- He stands 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- Joe is a South Central LA native and we don’t know about his educational details. He went to high school in LA and then joined the military.
- Information about his net worth is not available as of 2020.
- He is African American in terms of ethnicity.
- Collins’s campaign is against Maxine Waters- one of the most corrupt politicians as Joe calls her and he wants to revitalize the community.
- He is on Twitter and 52 thousand people follow him.